- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 7 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 5 months
- Recruiter responds
- 3% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 months ago
- International Trade / Development
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Lietz Industrial Complex, Edison Ave. (P. Leviste), Parañaque, Philippines
1. College Graduate of any business course.
1. Experience in import/export procedures.
1. Good in oral and written English, and must know how to compose business correspondence.
1. Can work with minimal supervision.
2. Mature, independent, hardworking and team worker.
3. Interrelates with management and foreign visitors with the same ease as with clients.
4. Computer literate in MS Windows, OS and MS Office package or equivalent
5. Capability/Potential for acquiring higher responsibilities.
BENEFITS: Over and above compliance with all legal requirements we offer: additional insurance coverage, car plans, incentives and other variable benefits (Loans, HMO, referral fees, shuttle service ETC.)
To assist purchaser in the day-to-day activities which involves but not limited to updating of P.O. records, monitoring statuses of booked orders and providing feedback to concerned business units as necessary, maintaining logbooks and records and other responsibilities that may re assigned from time to time.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Performance Bonus
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
- shuttle service