- Parañaque, PhilippinesLietz Industrial Complex, Edison Avenue (P. Leviste), Parañaque, Metro Manila, PhilippinesParañaqueMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 16,000.00 - 20,000.00 PHP / monthPHP16,000.0020,000.0016,000.00MONTH
- Full time
RLI Food Technologists handle regulatory functions and execute tasks to maintain the high quality of materials being sold. They execute Raw Material development activities to assist Technical Sales Representatives with the marketing aspect of selling.
Food Techs are also responsible for exploring new clients and sales opportunities through their product developments. The objective of product development and technical assistance is to generate sales at the very least, maximise market penetration in general, and ultimately establish RLI RMD as the best source of fine chemicals & raw materials for the Food Industry. This position may therefore be considered as a proving ground for potential full-time Sales Representatives, should that career path be desired.
- Graduate of Food Technology, Nutrition, or similar course;
- High proficiency in both written and oral English;
- Team worker, solutions-driven, customer-oriented; maintain good working relationship with other employees.
- Meticulous, energetic, systematic, self-driven, and able to work with minimum supervision;
- Facility to report to superiors without prodding;
- With strong inclination towards sales and client contact;
- Computer literate in Windows environment;
- Capability / potential for acquiring higher responsibilities
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Supply Chain
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Lietz Industrial Complex, Edison Avenue (P. Leviste)
- International Trade / Raw Materials Chemical Supply Chain
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.