- Parañaque, PhilippinesLietz Industrial Complex, Edison Avenue (P. Leviste), Parañaque, Metro Manila, PhilippinesParañaqueMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
The sales supervisor is a senior sales representative with management capabilities. These are trusted individuals who along with their own accounts can directly supervise rank and file TSRs with their day to day selling tasks. Additionally, a Sales Supervisor has strong market awareness allowing him/her to provide accurate inputs in all facets of decision making for the Raw Materials Department.
- Coordinates with other Sales Supervisors in assisting the Manager in formulating and implementing strategies for the next three years covering maintenance of existing, expansion and development into new business.
- Plans and sets short, medium, and long-term goals for the company
- Guides his/her group in all aspects of Management, Marketing, Sales, and Administration.
- Recommends to Finance Dept. credit limits and payment terms for clients.
- Ensures that the items sold in his group are covered with all the necessary permits and maintains their validity through proper monitoring towards Regulatory Officer.
- Coordinates with other groups and departments, such as but not limited to Personnel, Finance, Accounting, Warehousing, etc
- Ensures that the warehouse follows the accepted and identified standards of storage of the department’s products.
- Coordinates with Sales Manager and HR department in monitoring the leaves and attendance of all his group members.
- Evaluates his group members and updates their job descriptions at least once a year.
- Trains and familiarizes his group members on their job functions.
- College Graduate of any business course.
- Must be knowledgeable in Chemicals trading or other industry
- Experience in import/export procedures.
- Good in oral and written English, and must know how to compose business correspondence.
- Can work with minimal supervision
- Mature, independent, hardworking and a team worker.
- Interrelates with management and foreign visitors with the same ease as with clients.
- Computer-literate in MS Windows, OS and MS Office package or equivalent
- Capability/Potential for acquiring higher responsibilities.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Free Shuttle Service (Laguna, Cavite, Alabang, Sucat, QC)
- Birthday & Wedding Gift
- Calamity Asssitance
- Funeral Assistance
- Longevity Bonus every 5 years
- Communication Allowance
- De Minimis (Non taxable allowances)
- Punctuality Bonus
- Company Activities every Quarter
- Commission Scheme (for sales personnel)
- Chemical Engineering
- Food Technology
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Supply Chain
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Lietz Industrial Complex, Edison Avenue (P. Leviste)
- International Trade / Raw Materials Chemical Supply Chain
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.