Technical Sales Representative
- Parañaque, PhilippinesLietz Industrial Complex, Edison Avenue (P. Leviste), Parañaque, Metro Manila, PhilippinesParañaqueMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 18,000.00 - 21,000.00 PHP / monthPHP18,000.0021,000.0018,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Technical Sales Representatives are an integral part of the income-generating shoulder of RLI. It is their job to develop a prospective client’s interest in RLI and in doing business with the company. The skill of a Sales Representative is measured not by the maintenance of existing business but by their ability to develop new clients and create new business.
Determine what drivers the client is implementing for a given product, e.g. is this product price driven or market driven. Deliver effective product/supplier presentations is essential in securing business.
A Technical Sales Representative also provides technical assistance to clients when in need and therefore dictates that the Sales Representative must have a complete understanding of the product's application, chemical nature, alternatives etc.
Sales Representatives, in general, will spend 80% of their time traveling to and be visiting prospective buyers and current clients whilst the other 20% is spent in-house in preparation for selling days.
- A graduate of BS in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Nutrition & Dietetics, Food Technologist, Biology, or similar course.
- Productive sales experience in a similar field of not less than two (2) years, with a strong inclination towards sales and client contact.
- High proficiency in both written and oral English.
- Customer-focused, results-oriented, team worker, solutions-driven.
- Meticulous, energetic, systematic, self-driven, and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Facility to report regularly to superiors without prodding.
- Computer literate in Windows environment.
- Capability/potential for acquiring higher responsibilities.
- Can Drive a Car
- Sales come with commissions
- Salary is negotiable depends on work experiences and qualifications. (with sales commission)
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Free Shuttle Service (Laguna, Cavite, Alabang, Sucat, QC)
- Birthday & Wedding Gift
- Calamity Asssitance
- Funeral Assistance
- Longevity Bonus every 5 years
- Communication Allowance
- De Minimis (Non taxable allowances)
- Puntuality Bonus
- Company Activities every Quarter
- Commission Scheme for Technical Sales Representatives
- Technical Skills
- Technical Support
- Closing Sales
- Chemical Engineering
- Food Technology
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Lietz Industrial Complex, Edison Avenue (P. Leviste)
- International Trade / Raw Materials Chemical Supply Chain
- 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.