This role will be responsible for:
- Product-to-Market Integration
- Meet NCR Sales Target per category
- Meet NCR Gross Profit target per category
- Develop and train key accounts & inbound sales team
- Candidate must have a bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or any related course
- Has at least 5 years of relevant experience in Sales Development (B2B Sales)
- Background in Construction Materials Industry would be an advantage
- Ability to establish and enforce sales processes
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Must have an experience in the following areas:
- Product-to-market integration
- Sales team management
- Product positioning
Why work at Rua Seguridad Corp?
Millions of Filipinos travel by land every day.
Imagine yourself being instrumental in helping motorists and pedestrians arrive safely at their destination.
All employees, regardless of position, contribute to empowering road developers to achieve traffic safety excellence through its wide-range and of high-quality road construction products.
Each road is unique. That is why every day at Rua is an opportunity for you to deliver personalized customer service, both external and internal.
We acknowledge that every employee has a distinct professional aspiration. The set of job families in this organization allows you to elevate your career as you also grow your competence, whether as a blue-collar worker, sales professional, individual contributor, or leader. Your path to career development is already paved. It is up to you to take it, but rest assured that despite your diverse background, your co-employees are ready to work with you to achieve your goals.
Your options are not just limited to career, but to work-life as well. We continuously improve our HR programs to support the physical, mental, and emotional well-being of our team members. Currently, we offer a hybrid work arrangement and flexible work schedule, to help them adapt to the new normal.
Your talent will definitely add value. Your innovative ideas are welcome, so you do not have to worry about taking risks. After all, we are a learning organization. And we learn in every opportunity – both in wins and in setbacks.
Expect to be motivated by empowering leaders and mentors of this organization, because we want you to be the best in your craft. And in return, it is our commitment to translate your rockstar performance to equitable rewards and compensation.
What are we most proud of? Our people. The Ruanians build our culture of empowerment, care, excellence, innovation, risk-takers, and integrity.
Now don’t just imagine yourself being part of that culture. Come take a seat and join our journey.
Perks and Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Complex Problem-Solving
- Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- Leadership skills
- Closing Sales
- Applied Economics [Financial Economics] and BS Marketing Management
- Business Administration [Marketing & Advertising Management]