Senior Customer Service Representative
- Mandaluyong, Philippines26F Robinsons Cybergate 3, Mandaluyong, National Capital Region (Metro Manila), PhilippinesMandaluyongNational Capital Region (Metro Manila)Philippines
- Full time
- Act as an important link between the client and the operations team.
- Attend client calls, interact with clients frequently, manage job queues and communicate feedback to the operations team.
- Monitors the client communication email box and coordinates with the team.
- Candidates must be a graduate of 2-year Vocational/Diploma Course or a 4-year Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- At least 2-3 years customer service/ call handling experience from a Call Center or BPO company.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills is a must
- Knowledgeable in using MS Office (MS Word and Excel)
- Strong attention to details and analytical skills.
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Pioneer, Mandaluyong City
- Amenable to work on a night shift schedule
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.