Senior Actuarial Associate
- Mandaluyong, Philippines26F Robinsons Cybergate 3, Mandaluyong, National Capital Region (Metro Manila), PhilippinesMandaluyongNational Capital Region (Metro Manila)Philippines
- 25,000.00 - 35,000.00 PHP / monthPHP25,000.0035,000.0025,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Expected to handle simple analytics on the accounts as per the schedule/calendar. The Sr. Associate will also be tasked to consolidate data from multiple resources, scrubs the data based on the report to be published and integrates information into necessary format for analysis. Compare variations in data and report abnormalities therein. Publish reports as the agreed format / as per the ad-hoc request.
- Graduate of any technical/quantitative field like Actuarial, Mathematics, Statistics, Natural Sciences, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any equivalent.
- With at least 1-2 years of work related experience
- Should be inclined towards Data Sciences and/or Automation.
- Knowledge of SQL Server or VBA Macro is also an advantage.
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Knowledge/proficiency of reporting and/or business intelligence software are preferred as well
- Good verbal and written English communication skills
- Desire to work in a team environment and capable of meeting tight deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Amenable to work on graveyard shift.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Actuarial Systems
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.