- Mandaluyong, Philippines, 26F Robinsons Cybergate 3, Mandaluyong, National Capital Region (Metro Manila), PhilippinesMandaluyongNational Capital Region (Metro Manila)Philippines
- 30,000.00 - 45,000.00 PHP / monthPHP30,000.0045,000.0030,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Performs the role of a Proposal Writer and is responsible for completing Request for Proposals, RFIs, and Due Diligence documents.
- Ensures high-quality output at all times and provides real-time assistance to clients
- Handle multiple requests/documents simultaneously; Ensure on-time delivery of all documents.
- Build relationships across the region to understand the client’s needs through continuous interaction with the Sales team and Subject Matter Experts.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
- At least 1-2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Effective Business Writing Skills
- Experience in handling a Financial account is an advantage.
- Communication: Should possess strong communication skills; Should be fluent in English and be capable of writing business collaterals; Has a good comprehension of written English Language
- Technical skills: Proficient in MS Office
- Project management: Effectively plan and manage RFPs within tight time frames; work with many Subject matter experts simultaneously to gather necessary information for the responses.
- Multi-tasking, highly result oriented with attention to detail and should meet deadlines.
- BPO background with exposure to proposal writing/editing is an advantage.
- Open to working on night shift (Graveyard) and Philippine holidays.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cybergate 3, Pioneer Street, Mandaluyong.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Proposal Writing
- Project Management
- Business Development
- Communication Skills
- Account Management
- Computer Literate / Basic Computer Skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.