Contract Review Lawyers
- Mandaluyong, Philippines26F Robinsons Cybergate 3, Mandaluyong, National Capital Region (Metro Manila), PhilippinesMandaluyongNational Capital Region (Metro Manila)Philippines
- 50,000.00 - 65,000.00 PHP / monthPHP50,000.0065,000.0050,000.00MONTH
- Full time
The attorney reviews contracts and relevant documents related to contracts and contract management using electronic platforms or solutions. Other document review may also be required within a corporate due diligence or regulatory compliance environment. An attorney also performs contract abstraction and other contract management-related services in accordance with client specifications, as well as legal research relating to a particular legal issue or data gathering and evaluation exercise using searchable legal information databases. The said attorney should be able to perform his examination quickly and accurately with minimum supervision. Other types of legal support and services, which require the application of legal knowledge and skills, may be required based on client requirements from time to time.
- Member of the Integrated Bar of the Philippines
- With at least 2-4 years of contracts review and contract management experience
- Result-oriented and have excellent time-management skills
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office Suite with emphasis on Excel and Word
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Adherence to client specifications
- Excellent attention to details
- Must be amenable to work in Mandaluyong City
Relevant Contracts Experience:
- Real Estate, Leases, Construction, NDA and similar contracts
- Technology (Software/Hardware), Master Purchase Agreement, NDA, SaaS and other related contracts
Essential Qualifications: Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Law and should be a member in good standing of the Philippine Bar.
Experience: Should have at least 2 years of experience in the practice of law, particularly, contract review. Document review, litigation and/or other legal support skills are desirable but not essential.
Organization Structure: The associate will report to the team lead/team manager.
Work Schedule: Employees may be assigned to fixed or shifting work schedules, to be set / changed by Management, whenever needed, depending on business requirements.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- MS Office
- Complex Problem-Solving
- Judgement and Decision Making
- Attention to Detail
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.