- The Associate Brand Manager handles all marketing functions of his/her assigned brands.
- Following the directions and guidelines of the Department Manager and foreign principals, he/she formulates the objectives, strategies, and action plans for his/her assigned brands.
- He/She is responsible for the achievement of the sales, market share, gross profit, and contribution margin objectives of her assigned brands.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, or any business-related course
- With at least 3 years of work experience in brand management or marketing, and 1 year of work experience in supervisory or managerial capacity
- Experience in modern trading and e-commerce
- Must have excellent communication, interpersonal, organization and leadership skills
- Must be assertive, confident and dynamic
- Must be computer literate
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Transportation Allowances
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Brand Management
- Business Development
About RPG Distribution Services, Inc.
RPG is a full-service distribution company that offers comprehensive Market Expansion Services from product feasibility studies and registration to importation, customs clearance, sales, marketing and merchandising, warehousing, physical distribution, to invoicing, cash collection and after-sales service. Our expertise and broad local knowledge, together with our infrastructure, enable us to better understand our business partners' needs and deliver customized solutions to grow business. RPG is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Rustan Marketing Corporation (RMK), a nationwide wholesale distributor, sales and marketing arm of renowned international brands and the only distributor that can offer an integrated distribution service through its own stores, department stores and personalized distribution channels.