Technical Support Representative
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 9 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter responds
- 3% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 16 days ago
- Package / Freight Delivery
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 15.00 - 16.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- Royal Cargo Bldg. Sta. Agueda Avenue, Pascor Drive, Parañaque, Philippines
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Ability to asses each customer’s IT knowledge levels.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Have an in depth understanding of software and equipment being used by the customer.
- Good interpersonal and customer care skills
- Detail-oriented and customer-focused
- Knowledgeable/experienced in handling Apple products
- Excellent conversational English skills
- Internet savvy
- Previous technical support and/or logistics operations experience is a plus.
The role of Technical Service Representative is to provide technical support to customers by researching and answering their questions or troubleshooting their problems. The candidate must be able to provide step-by-step solutions via IM, email or phone if necessary, to ensure proper disposition of their concerns.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide answers to clients by identifying their problems; researching the answers; and guiding them through corrective steps.
- Improve system performance by identifying problems; recommending changes.
- Logging and keeping records of customer queries
- Analyzing inquiries and concerns received to be able to spot trends and underlying problems.
- Compile reports and/or feedback on overall customer satisfaction