Marketing Associate - Creatives
- Makati, Philippines3rd, 8 Rockwell, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 18,000.00 - 20,000.00 PHP / monthPHP18,000.0020,000.0018,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Beneath the prestige and the glamour that define Rockwell is its People – the true source of our success. Possessing the core values of Rockwell, - Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Teamwork, and Fairness, - the Rockwell employee strives to enhance the business with outstanding service and dedication. We value our employees by providing them avenues to hone their skills and talents, and also by rewarding those who greatly exceed our expectations and their own.
Be part of Rockwell’s elite team of talented individuals who deliver luxury and who set the trend.
Begin your professional journey with Rockwell today!
Responsible for delivering a range of print and digital based creative projects including branding, website press advertisements, brochures and other marketing collaterals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conceptualizes designs that create effective marketing materials.
- Reflects the Rockwell brand in print and electronic designs.
- Executes print and electronic marketing materials.
- Sees that materials are approved by Team Heads.
- Delivers materials to suppliers for production.
- Assists and guides proper installation/application.
- Assists special marketing events.
- Assists in overseeing Rockwell brand compliance and updates materials as necessary for highest quality brand assurance.
- Assists in maintaining Rockwell’s photo library and regularly maintains all file, databases, resources and materials relating to areas of work.
- Attends scheduled meetings.
- Performs other duties and functions as may be assigned.
- College graduate with a degree in Visual Communication, Advertising Arts, Information Design, Multimedia Arts, or a related field.
- Proficient with graphic design software: Adobe Programs including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Premiere
- Background in visual Design fundamentals and intermediate to advanced art construction.
- Knowledge in photo and video production
- Observant and pays attention to design details.
- Knowledge of marketing principles and practices.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Gym Membership
- Graphic Design
- Marketing Communications
- Motion Graphics
- Graphics Design & Multimedia
- Multimedia Arts
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.