- Quezon City, Philippines110 Eulogio Rodriguez Jr. Avenue , Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Manage all Retail infrastructure, including head office, data center, cloud and store infrastructure.
- Understand and deliver to all Retail network and data requirements.
- Ensure all infrastructure adhere to any and all Retail IT compliance requirements.
- Manage and develop the Retail Infrastructure team.
- On-time and accurate delivery, tracking and coordination of all IT services, maintenance and support needed by all business units.
- Manage multiple vendors, whilst developing strategies to improve SLA and performance.
- Evaluates available technologies and architecture adequate for Retail industry/organization business needs..
- Interface with management and vendors to design and implement new solutions to meet business objectives.
- Ensure that Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met.
- Deliver business results using IT solutions that are cost effective and logical.
- Review and evaluate third party service providers on a regular and periodic basis and ensure that their over-all performance is within its goal and objectives.
- Performs and implement "Performance Improvement Program" by coaching employee who is below average, counselling employees with behavioural problem and mentoring high potential employees.
- Design, develops and recommend appropriate training program for the Team that will further enhance and hone their technical competencies.
- Helps screen qualified applicant in accordance with the company's policy and guidelines in selection and staffing.
1. Educational requirement:
Bachelor’s/College Degree in any of the following discipline:
- Accountancy/Finance/Management Engineering
- Computer Science/Information Technology, Science & Technology
2. Work experience and competencies / Skills requirements:
A. Must have at least five (8) years’ experience in the following:
- AWS Cloud Exposure is ADVANTAGE.
- Hands-on experience in various IT technologies relating to Retail including, but not limited to Network, Systems (Servers, Virtual Machines, NAS/SAN Storage, Cloud Infrastructure, etc..
- Experience and extensive knowledge in technology solutions for Retail and other similar industr.
- Deep knowledge or experience on interoperability and integration of various ERP systems, network and cloud deployment.
- Experience in financial forecasting/budgeting and allocations of IT cost and allocation.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills and the ability to work effectively within a complex organization.
- Ability to gather data, compile information and prepare reports and create professional presentation materials for projects and documentations.
- High level of expertise in O365, and other productivity tools.
- Ability to work weekends and various shifts as required/needed.
B. With Project Management skills
- General knowledge in managing and implementing Enterprise wide IT systems roll-out/improvement/enhancement projects that involves various groups and system owners.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 110 Eulogio Rodriguez Jr. Avenue, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.