Human Resources Assistant / Specialist
- Quezon City, Philippines110 Eulogio Rodriguez Jr. Avenue , Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Handles end to end recruitment for store operations and head office vacancies.
- Implements sourcing strategies and on-boarding programs.
- Plan and implement training programs & general assemblies for the business unit.
- Are business-minded
- Are highly analytical and a good problem solver
- Are organized and deadline-oriented
- Enjoy working with a team
- Can work well under pressure
- Enjoy multi-tasking and working in fast-paced environments
- Pay close attention to detail
Then this might be the job for you!
- Graduate of any four-year course preferably in Psychology, Human Resource Development Management, or Behavioral Science
- Preferably with Recruitment, Training, and Learning & Development background
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge in Adobe Photoshop is a plus.
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 110 Eulogio Rodriguez Jr. Avenue , Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.