Store Supervisor | Santiago
- Santiago, PhilippinesSantiago, Cagayan Valley, PhilippinesSantiagoCagayan ValleyPhilippines
- Full time
A career in one of the country’s top fashion
and lifestyle destination is waiting for you!
We are looking for STORE SUPERVISOR for Robinsons Department Santiago branch. If you are committed to customer service and you have solid selling and cashiering experience as well as leadership skills, then you will be a perfect addition to our team.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Good knowledge and understanding of the operations and business trends.
- Meets or surpasses the sales target of the department within the specified period.
- Attends to customer inquiries and complaints for immediate action and solution.
- Knows and understands the brands, styles, sizes, trends, materials, price points, sources, uses and features of all merchandise under the department.
- Maintain inventory and stock control.
- Graduate of any four-year course preferrably Business Management or equivalent
- With at least 1-2 years of supervisory experience in retail/service-oriented company
- Willing to work on a shifting schedule
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Robinsons Place Santiago, Maharlika Highway, Brgy. Mabini, Santiago City, Isabela, 3311 Isabela
- Retail Industry
- 4 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.