- Quezon City, Philippines110 Eulogio Rodriguez Jr. Avenue , Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Robinsons Department Store (Beauty & Personal Care Section) • Benefit • Shiseido • Elizabeth Arden
Be part of a team that caters to your wide variety of essentials!
As a Buyer or Category Officer, you are in charge of monitoring, planning and pricing the products to be placed inside the Robinsons Department Stores nationwide. The role is assigned to source new merchandise and to review the existing items to ensure products remain competitive in the marketplace. They develop sales and inventory plan for their category. They usually conduct competitive shopping and ensure corrective measures to improve sales and margins performance of the category.
- Delivers sales targets and other income while maintaining inventory in stores
- Responsible for buying proper merchandise, quantity at the right place
- Analyzes concessionaires to improve business performance
- Submit reports for the management committee
Bring beauty to the forefront and explore the many career opportunities that await you at Robinsons Specialty Stores, Inc.
Amazing people. One team.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Business or any related course
- Knowledgeable on MS Office Applications, JDA MMS, and ARC Merchandise Analytics
- At least 3-5 years experience in merchandising or related field
- Can comprehend the competition and its effects on the business
- Possess excellent inventory management, negotiation and analytical skills
- Can cope with the pressure of having to make important decisions
- Can work on multiple tasks at the same time, each with a different deadline
- Eagerness in achieving gross margins and target rates
Then this might be the job for you!
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 110 Eulogio Rodriguez Jr. Avenue , Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.