Inventory Control Manager
- Quezon City, Philippines110 Eulogio Rodriguez Jr. Avenue , Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Responsible for the management of the shortage in budget across all stores by monitoring store operation compliance to procedures in the merchandise flow and continuously enforcing standardized auditing procedures and policies.
- Plan, organizes, controls all activities of the store checking group in fulfilling audit check in key areas of the merchandise flow from the point of receiving to checkout.
- Monitor and supervise all stock correction activities of all stores and prepare standard reports monthly.
- With 5 years audit experience preferably in the retail industry
- Accounting / Industrial Engineering / Business degree graduate from reputable school
- With excellent leadership and organizational skills
- Hands-on & detail-conscious management style
- Can work in a fast-paced environment
- Open to work longer hours and weekends
- Willing to travel or relocate
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Gym Membership
- Free parking
- Inventory Control
- Auditing and Compliance
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.