CPA (Audit Associate)
- Quezon City, Philippines110 Eulogio Rodriguez Jr. Avenue , Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Conduct compliance and assurance audit.
- Process review and financial audit.
- Perform necessary audit activities to meet audit objectives of the group.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Accountancy.
- MUST be a Certified Public Accountant.
- Background in retail and/or Auditing Firm industry is advantage.
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
- Willing to Travel.
- Above Average oral and written communication skills.
- Able to speak confidently with Top Management Executives and foreign principals.
- Willing to be assigned in Head Office, Libis, Quezon City.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Gym Membership
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 110 Eulogio Rodriguez Jr. Avenue , Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 10 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.