STORE PLANNING SUPERVISOR - TRUE VALUE
- Quezon City, Philippines110 Eulogio Rodriguez Jr. Avenue , Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Responsible for the overall design requirements of the store, ensuring that the design concept is carried and maintained within the required parameters.
- Oversees the preparation of construction budget, and specifications.
- Determine the fixture requirement of the store including evaluation.
- Monitor site construction of an assigned project to ensure that all trades (contractors and Suppliers) are working cohesively.
- Coordinate and with the engineers to make sure all Technical Requirements are acceptable and installed accordingly.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Architecture.
- Proficiency in using AutoCAD, Sketch-up, Corel Draw and 3D Max is a plus
- Preferably minimum of 3 years working experience in related field.
- Must be willing to work in construction sites.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Willing to be assigned in Head Office - Libis, Quezon City.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 110 Eulogio Rodriguez Jr. Avenue , Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 0 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.