Leasing Management Officer
- Quezon City, Philippines110 Eulogio Rodriguez Jr. Avenue , Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Responsible in communicating to Store Developmeny relative for updates on lessor-related request such Legal concerns, technical concern, rental concession, other requests.
- Handles Contract of Lease renewal of stores in Commercial Business District
- Commercial and lease contract negotiation – rental rates, security deposit, advance rent, technical provisions, legal provisions, etc.
- Coordination with the Lessor for the time table of store closures and for store major and minor renovations.
- Responsible in reviewing contract of lease and directly consults with the Legal General Counsel
- Preparation and seek of an internal memo as may be assigned.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication, writing and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Leasing Management or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 110 Eulogio Rodriguez Jr. Avenue , Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.