Employee and Labor Relations Officer
- Quezon City, Philippines110 Eulogio Rodriguez Jr. Avenue , Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The HR Officer – Labor Relations is responsible for maintaining the employee-employer relationships by implementing a variety of employee-related activities (i.e., employee events, rewards, and recognition) and handling of employee discipline cases
- Employee Communications
- Consistently communicates with the employees regarding organizational announcements, business updates, etc. through online technology (e-mail) in order to communicate effectively and increase employees’ involvement in various business activities.
- Employee Rewards and Recognition
- Reviews and evaluates the performance of employees to recognize and reward them for their exceptional and valuable contributions made towards the company’s success.
- Major Administration / DOLE Cases and Incident Investigations
- Solves employee issue by conducting investigations, interviews, and gathering of related documents to minimize the negative impact of employee grievances and to resolve disputes.
- Employee Discipline
- Implement company policies to encourage employees to have self-discipline and to guide them in their daily routine inside the company premises.
- Employee Events
- Manage employee events (i.e., New Year’s Party, Sports Fest, etc.) to promote work-life balance, health, and wellness to all employees.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Psychology, Human Resource Development Management, Behavioral Science, Law, Legal Management, Political Science or its equivalent
- Required skill(s): excellent leadership skills, analytical, and has basic problem-solving skills
- At least 3 year(s) of solid experience in labor relations and employee relations gained from retail, manufacturing or FMCG industry is an advantage
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Free parking
- Discounted gym membership at Gold's Gym
- Presentation Skills
- Labor Relations
- Law and Government
- Interpersonal Skills
- Employee Relations
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 110 Eulogio Rodriguez Jr. Avenue , Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.