Data Visualization Developer (AWS)
- Quezon City, Philippines110 Eulogio Rodriguez Jr. Avenue , Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
We are looking for a Data Visualization Developer to join our growing team of analytics experts. The ideal candidate will work closely with business users and IT teams to turn data into critical information and knowledge that can be used to make sound business decisions. The hire will be responsible for presenting large amount of information in useful and appealing ways to business users within the organization. The Data Visualization Developer will educate and train clients to use the data as an analytical tool, displaying the information in new forms and content for the purpose of analysis and option exploration.
- Works with internal and external customers and IT partners to develop and analyze business intelligence needs.
- Provides input to business requirements for the design of solutions.
- Interprets business requirements and determines optimum BI solutions to meet needs.
- Identifies and provides input to new technology opportunities that will have an impact on the enterprise-wide BI systems.
- Monitor and maintain data quality, including validation, cleansing/scrubbing, and more.
- Maintain content and documentation of current data marts, universes and report specifications.
- Develop and maintain data (business) definitions consistent with organizational goals, data management standards (table names, columns, data types, etc.).
- Develop complex reporting tools that combine data from existing sources, tailored to specific user groups and business needs
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Management or specialized training/certification.
- Knowledge of one or more business functional areas in Retail.
- Experience in deploying reports in cloud platforms: AWS, Azure, etc.
- Experience with Data Visualization tools: Power BI, Qlik, Tableau, or other similar tools.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to understand how data is turned into information and knowledge and how that knowledge supports and enables key business processes.
- Ability to work with large amounts of information and see the ‘bigger picturem, and comfortable with juggling facts, figures, and number crunching.
- Good Communication skills, both written and oral
- Critical thinking: able to look at numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings, and attention to details.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Gym Membership
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 110 Eulogio Rodriguez Jr. Avenue , Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.