Buyer (Hardware Division)
- Quezon City, Philippines110 Eulogio Rodriguez Jr. Avenue, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Delivers category targets on Sales, Gross Margin and Other Income while maintaining the right inventory in stores.
- Responsible for buying the proper merchandise at the right price, quantity and terms.
- Analyzes concessionaire and item off take and recommends programs to improve business performance.
- Submits reports on store visits/competitive shopping and prepares reports such as business reviews with suppliers and category reviews for the management committee.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Industrial), Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management, Economics, Marketing, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Commerce or equivalent
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Supply Chain or equivalent
- Job role in Purchasing or equivalent.
- Candidate must be willing to work in Libis, Quezon City
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Gym Membership
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Supply Chain
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 110 Eulogio Rodriguez Jr. Avenue, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.