- Markets and sells Robinsons Homes properties through the implementation of the company’s marketing and sales strategies.
- Acquires clients through the company’s and individual efforts, as well as personal networks.
- Assists these clients by identifying and evaluating their needs, prepares and presents proposals in order to successfully close the sale.
- Performs other duties and functions as may be assigned
- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Communication, or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates will be considered for the job but progressive experience in real estate sales is an advantage.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with a broad range of individuals, develop a rapport and build business relationships quickly and effectively.
- Must be able to maintain focus while multi-tasking in a competitive, high-energy environment.
Perks and Benefits
- Performance Bonus
About Robinsons Homes
Robinsons Land Corporation (RLC), one of the Philippines’ leading real estate companies, is involved in the development and operation of shopping malls and hotels, and is also one of the country’s most reputable developers of mixed-use properties,office buildings, residential condominiums, as well as land and residential housing developments, including socialized housing projects located in key cities and other urban areas nationwide.