Senior Civil Engineer
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 24 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 9 days
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 days ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Ramon, Isabela, Ramon, Philippines
- Degree in Civil Engineering preferably licenced by the Philippine Professional Regulatory commission.
- Basic Occupational Safety and Health and Construction Safety and Health Training Certified.
- The successful candidate will be in charge of coordinating, monitoring and recording of all site activities. He should be able to communicate to site supervision regarding work methods, survey work, schedules, quantities, quality assurance, safety and environmental requirement of the project based on plans and other project documents.
- The position is required to render full time hours on-site, minimum of 48 hours per week. As a senior staff he is expected to render extended hours when necessarye .
- The role will require close regular contact with Site Engineers and Surveyors. He is also required to communicate with site supervisory staff when necessary. He is from time to time expected to liaise with the Client and his representative regarding site activities.
- Perform technical, engineering, inspection, scheduling, planning, survey, procurement and quality control functions for all activities at site.
- Implement the inspection and test requirements of the Project Execution Plan.
- Interpret engineering documents and drawings for field personnel.
- Provide general technical assistance to supervisory staff.
- Provide guidance to Site supervisory staff regarding project safety and environmental requirements.
Established over 40 years ago, RN Ferrer & Associates (RNFA), Inc. is a full service professional firm focused in engineering, architecture, and project management. Scopes of service in the construction of new facilities include planning, design, cost-quantity surveying, and implementation (i.e. construction management). Since its establishment, RNFA has completed over 600 engagements along the lines of design and project management for clients in varied industries. We are currently looking for highly qualified people to join our team.