Intermediate Mechanical Engineer
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 20 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 days
- Recruiter responds
- 64% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 10 days ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Padilla Bldg. F. Ortigas Jr. Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Philippines
Mechanical Engineers will be assigned to design, execute and supervise production mechanical scope of the project which may include HVAC, Fire Protection Systems and process systems.
- Licensed engineer with at least 3 years of design experience.
- With proven technical competence in all aspects of his/her discipline.
- Good academic records.
- With good communication and interpersonal skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops conceptual design of projects.
- Creates detailed designs; including part specifications, designs, and documentation.
- Ensure the functional integrity of the design, as well as its safety to the environment.
- Conducts design review presentations for the Design Manager and Project Director of the concerned project team.
- Prepares design documents in consultation with the senior staff and the Project Directors.
- Coordinates the design documents for management, clients and the contractor/s.
- Performs technical analyses of the subcontractor proposals.
- Provides technical support for the project teams.
- Performs other related tasks as may be assigned.