- Makati, PhilippinesP. Burgos Street, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Preparing accounts and tax returns
- Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
- Auditing financial information
- Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements
- Analysing accounts and business plans
- Providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Dealing with insolvency cases
- Negotiating the terms of business deals and moves with clients and associated organisations
- Meeting and interviewing clients
- Managing colleagues, workloads and deadlines.
- Have strong Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access skills and should enjoy working with data and numbers.
- Have exceptional attention to detail, and apply creative problem-solving.
- Must be friendly, work well in a team environment and be able to communicate well with peers.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel - formulas, pivot tables, etc. - required
- Can work well without supervision
- Eager to learn
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude
- Eager to learn and grow within the department - be a fast learner
- Must be organized, efficient and able to meet required deadlines
- Attention to detail with a high accuracy rate
- Excellent English is written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely well organized --great time management skills
- Technologically adept and well versed with various technologies and applications like (MS Word, MS Excel, Google Suite and MS Outlook)
- Experience is not necessary, however:
- Experience in Food Industry and Hotel Industry is helpful
- Experience processing invoices weekly on a consistent basis is a plus
- Knowledgeable in Quickbooks and Comache
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.