- 4 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 6 days
- Recruiter responds
- 40% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 3 days ago
- Consumer Goods
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- #2 M. De Leon Santolan, Pasig City, Pasig, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Degree or Diploma in Business or hospitality.
- Preferably 1 - 2 years of experience in Food and Beverages sales.
- Marketing & Sales
- Sales Representative
- Finance & Management
- Inventory Management
- Customer Service & Admin Support
- Customer Support
- Responsible for the training, preparation, and development of all position levels of the sales force to ensure satisfactory fulfillment of responsibilities.
- Responsible for the screening of the new hires; chairs the internal sales unit in charge of personnel promotions/demotions/deployment.
- Identifies and anticipates training needs, prepares the relevant programs, and implements these closely liaising with the NPI Area Sales Managers or ASE's.
- Ensures that all sales areas and administrative support functions are adequately staffed.
- Perform other related function and duties as may be assigned and called for, as the exigencies of the service may require by management.
Right Goods Phils., Inc. (RGPI) is a pioneer distributor of Procter and Gamble Phils., Inc. RGPI covers Eastern part of Metro Manila and Southern Tagalog.
Having been in the distributor business for more than two decades, our Company has evolved into a full-blown organization comprising of more than one thousand employees. Currently, RGPI is included in the Top 3 accounts of Procter and Gamble in the Philippines and ranked 5th all over the world as Procter and Gamble best managed organization.
RGPI main office is located at #2 M. De Leon St. Santolan Pasig City with telephone number (02) 646-6078 to 80. Our South office is situated at STMI Compound Brgy. Lawa Calamba Laguna with telephone number (049) 545-5585.
RGPI has affiliate companies which are the following: Right Moves, Inc., Solutions Center, Inc. and Best in Class Distribution Phils. which are also authorized distributors of Nestle Phils, Globe Telecommunications and British American Tobacco.