- 2 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 5 days
- Recruiter responds
- 33% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 4 days ago
- Consumer Goods
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- #2 M. De Leon Santolan, Pasig City, Pasig, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Logistics/ Transportation or equivalent.
- With supervisory experience or 5 years and more
- Experienced Employee specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required skill(s): knowledge in MS Office (proficient in MS Excel)
- Preferred skill(s): Background in Warehousing, Materials Handling, Inventory Control, People Management
- Proficient in both oral and written communication
- Willing to be assigned in Pasig, Cavite or Calamba, Laguna
This position is for immediate hiring.
- Responsible for inbound and outbound warehouse operations, fleet/delivery management, and inventory control
- Communicates forecast and inventory measurements to management (forecast accuracy, inventory plan vs. targets)
- Ensures full compliance to FIFO and ensures proper and systematic storage of inventories in accordance with safety and good warehousing practices.
Right Goods Phils., Inc. (RGPI) is a pioneer distributor of Procter and Gamble Phils., Inc. RGPI covers Eastern part of Metro Manila and Southern Tagalog.
Having been in the distributor business for more than two decades, our Company has evolved into a full-blown organization comprising of more than one thousand employees. Currently, RGPI is included in the Top 3 accounts of Procter and Gamble in the Philippines and ranked 5th all over the world as Procter and Gamble best managed organization.
RGPI main office is located at #2 M. De Leon St. Santolan Pasig City with telephone number (02) 646-6078 to 80. Our South office is situated at STMI Compound Brgy. Lawa Calamba Laguna with telephone number (049) 545-5585.
RGPI has affiliate companies which are the following: Right Moves, Inc., Solutions Center, Inc. and Best in Class Distribution Phils. which are also authorized distributors of Nestle Phils, Globe Telecommunications and British American Tobacco.