Inventory Control Specialist
- 5 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 7 days
- Recruiter responds
- 26% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a day ago
- Consumer Goods
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- #2 M. De Leon Santolan, Pasig City, Pasig, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Pasig.
- Preferably with experienced specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Logistics & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- At least one (1) year working experience in related field is required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Demonstrates the ability to quickly adapt to changing conditions and solve problems immediately.
- Possesses effective written and verbal communication skills;
- Displays reading comprehension skills.
- Exhibits the ability to work well with others and maintain organization between cross-related departments.
- Displays the ability to multitask and handle multiple issues at the same time.
- Develops and implements procedures for ensuring that adequate inventory levels are present.
- Identifies and optimizes common inventory items.
- Comes up with ways to dispose of or sell obsolete items in the inventory.
- Works with other teams including audit, finance and accounting, sales, and IDS.
- Ensures that inventory counts are completed regularly and in a timely manner.
- Audits the facility's entire inventory on a regular basis and provides reports to management.
- Implements cycle counting and inventory control.
- File claims with manufacturers when defective goods are found in the inventory.
- Instructs others on how and where to return defective goods.
- Monitors a particular area for returned goods tidy and clean.
- Follows all existing company policies and procedures.
Right Goods Phils., Inc. (RGPI) is a pioneer distributor of Procter and Gamble Phils., Inc. RGPI covers Eastern part of Metro Manila and Southern Tagalog.
Having been in the distributor business for more than two decades, our Company has evolved into a full-blown organization comprising of more than one thousand employees. Currently, RGPI is included in the Top 3 accounts of Procter and Gamble in the Philippines and ranked 5th all over the world as Procter and Gamble best managed organization.
RGPI main office is located at #2 M. De Leon St. Santolan Pasig City with telephone number (02) 646-6078 to 80. Our South office is situated at STMI Compound Brgy. Lawa Calamba Laguna with telephone number (049) 545-5585.
RGPI has affiliate companies which are the following: Right Moves, Inc., Solutions Center, Inc. and Best in Class Distribution Phils. which are also authorized distributors of Nestle Phils, Globe Telecommunications and British American Tobacco.