Back End Developer
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 25 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 14% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 3 days ago
- Information Technology / IT
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Bitspace Makati, Makati, Philippines
- 2-3+ years hands-on experience in software and web development, or equivalent;
- Ability to self-manage and work independently;
- Must communicate and work well with a team;
- Solid Knowledge of object-oriented programming;
- Good understanding of code versioning tools (Git);
- Expert in Ruby development and PostgreSQL;
- Expertise and hands-on experience with RESTful APIs.
- Writing server-side web application logic in Ruby on rails as well as expanding and supporting our existing API.
- Develop clean, well-structured and easily maintainable code.
- Definition and maintenance of the central database.
RideWave is looking for passionate and brilliant minds ready to make a positive change. RideWave has a vision to make commuting easy, safe, & affordable. We are all about moving people the smart way, while maximizing both road and car spaces with a shuttle-pooling system designed for communities. We aim to help alleviate traffic problems while, promoting environmental consciousness through every ride. Here at RideWave, you'll learn, make decisions with the company, and solve our traffic problems one Wave at a time. WHAT TO EXPECT Our work environment is fun and hands-on, and great results are expected fast - as the nature of our organization is performance driven. If you are looking for a work environment that values meritocracy, integrity, and service for people, then let's bring this company to great heights!