- Responsible for the preparation of Journal Entries for various AR adjustments.
- Responsible for the timely recording and posting of various AR transactions at the ERP Module
- Prepares to encode for the Sales Memo Entry for manual invoices at ERP-AR Module.
- In charged of recording cash payments by posting the Official Receipts (OR) in the ERP System and applying correctly against a particular customer’s balances.
- Prepares to encode for the Debit Memo and Credit Memo at the ERP-AR Module.
- Checks the completeness and accuracy of recording at all times by reconciling the Daily Collection Receipts(DCR) against the ERP Cash Receipts Journal.
- With generally accepted accounting principles, standards, practices (GAAP) and Internal Control Principles knowledge
- Computerized accounting systems and applications knowledge
- Atleast 1 year and up Accounts Receivables
- Strong analytical and planning skills
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Analyzing Data
- General Accounting
- Attention to Detail
- Accounts Receivable
- Bank Reconciliation
- Business Administration & Accountancy
- Management Accounting
- Accounting Technology
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Senator Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati, Philippines
- Computer/Information Technology (Hardware)
- 1 opening
About RICOH ( Philippines) Inc.
Ricoh is one of the worlds's leading suppliers of office automation equipment, including copiers, facsimiles machines, data processing systems, and related supplies. Ricoh is also renowned for its state-of-art electronic devices and photographic equipment.