1. Provides first level of support to hardware and software users in 4 office locations.
2. Installs and configures desktops, laptops, tables and other hardware or network devices
3. Configures and manages backup up of all PC users' "My Documents". Conduct random checking backup in the servers to ensure that backup scripts installed in all PCs are running smoothly.
4. Reports and coordinates to vendors all problems of hardware/equipment that are under warranty.
5. Conduct annual preventive maintenance of PCs, Servers and other hardware devices.
6. Reports and coordinates to vendors all problems of hardware/equipment that are under warranty.
7. Ensures that the new virus definitions and software for all computers are up to date
Suppport to Network and Admin System
1. Recommends disposal of obsolete or damaged IT equipment
2. Assists the network/system admin in the inventory of hardware and software licenses.
Support to IT Department Manager
1. Assist IT Manager in the annual software audit to endure that the company is using licensed software only and there are enough licenses to cover the installations
2. Provides updated inventory of computer hardware and list of users for various applications
- Atleast 1yr relevant experience in the latest version of Windows & Mac OS Operating System, Microsoft 365 (Apps: Outlook, OneDrive, Sharepoint, Teams and others), Antivirus and Antimalware.
- Experience in troubleshooting Ethernet based network, TCP/IP, LAN, Wifi etc.,
- Experience in AD DC, Group Policy and Service Now is a plus.
- Knowledge in Avaya Handset Configuration and Mobile Device Management
- Team Player and Multitasker
- With good communication skills
- Can work with minimum supervision
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Computer Networking
- Computer Troubleshooting
- Computer Hardware Troubleshooting
- Microsoft / MS Office
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Technology [Information Technology]
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Senator Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati, Philippines
- Computer/Information Technology (Hardware)
- 1 opening