Cebu Production Printing Customer Engineer
- Lapu-Lapu, Philippines349 Ground floor, OPPEN Building, Senator Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati, Philippines, Lapu-Lapu, Central Visayas, PhilippinesLapu-LapuCentral VisayasPhilippines
- 13,000.00 - 16,900.00 PHP / monthPHP13,000.0016,900.0013,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Performs Digital Production Printing Troubleshooting, Diagnostic Testing, Emergency Repairs, Diagnostic Testing, Emergency Repairs, Preventive Maintenance, Firmware Updates, Meter Reading, Routine Visits, Replacement of parts (as result of PM or EM) needed in the assigned area. REgular task schedile will be provided by Team Leaders.
- Prepare request form needed for spare parts in field and submit it to TL for approval
- Responsible in monitoring requested spare parts to ensure release on time. Make follow up in case od delay in the release
- On time submission of accountable forms such as delivery receipt, invoices, OR, Requisition Form, Return Slip, and other forms
- Return of waste spare parts to logistics and identify returned parts whether usable or non usable
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Printer Troubleshooting, Machine Repair, Digital Printing Operations
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in IT/Computer - Hardware or equivalent.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Computer Hardware Troubleshooting
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- AXIS Entertainment Avenue, VIBO Place, Escario Street, Kamputhaw, Cebu City
- Computer/Information Technology (Hardware)
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.