AR and Credit Supervisor
- Makati, Philippines349 Ground floor, OPPEN Building, Senator Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 26,000.00 - 33,000.00 PHP / monthPHP26,000.0033,000.0026,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Prepares dealers’ statement of accounts (SOA); conducts analysis; sends to clients.
- Acts on discrepancies on payments; makes necessary adjustments.
- Refers cases or problems of non-payments of accounts to the President; follow-up payments; coordinates with Sales Manager; discusses and strategize on courses of action.
- Ensures accuracy and timely update of dealers’ accounts.
- Calls dealers’ regularly for account updates; coordinates with CFO.
- Oversees the credit investigations; performs actual investigation and evaluation as needed.
- Coordinates lacking information / requirements with the concerned sales representative.
- Uses evaluation sheet in conducting investigations; processes approved / disapproved cases in consultation with CFO.
- Encodes data using ERP and ACCPAC; ensures proper dissemination of Sales Order with Warehouse, Sales, General Accounting and Invoice Clerk.
- Designs, implements and monitors guidelines, policies and procedures for effective and efficient invoicing.
- Oversees the checking and monitoring of invoices of metered accounts.
- Attends to major issues / problems for direct (metered clients / time and material clients) and indirect accounts (dealers).
- Issues demand letters and reminders; coordinates with lawyers for issuance of legal letters / documents; coordinates with collection agency.
- Follows-up multiple accounts; prepares invoices.
- Coordinates queries and updates of clients.
- Relays renewals of contracts.
- Verifies rates and agreed terms for billing preparation.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam - Advantage) in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Licensed CPA is an advantage
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in Credit and Collections, Billing and Credit Management
- Preferably Supervisor/5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employee specialized in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Microsoft Office Savy
- Good Command in English
- People Management Skills
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Performance Bonus
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Senator Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati, Philippines
- Computer/Information Technology (Hardware)
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.