Sales Account Manager
- Makati, Philippines349 Ground floor, OPPEN Building, Senator Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 14,000.00 - 18,200.00 PHP / monthPHP14,000.0018,200.0014,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Achieve the company’s set business targets thru achievement of set Key Results Area (KRA) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Contribute to Ricoh Philippines’ profitability by building and maintaining mutually beneficial partnerships and relationships with new and existing clients.
- Serve as productive member of the Sales and marketing team through active participation and implementation of its standards and programs.
- Fully comply with the company set rules and regulations.
Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Required Skill(s): Account Management, Negotiation Skills, Presentation, Sales
Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Sales - Corporate or equivalent.
Selling and Negotiation skills
Time and Territory Planning
Account Management Skills
Proficient in oral and written communication in English
High customer orientation
Salary plus Commission and Incentives are provided
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Senator Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati, Philippines
- Computer/Information Technology (Hardware)
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.