Assistant Brand Manager
- Quezon City, Philippines8th Floor, The Richwell Center, 102 Timog Avenue, Quezon City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Brand Plan Development - develop a plan that achieves company targets. This will include but is not limited to, advertising, program/promotions, and research. Must be able to work collaboratively with agencies/vendors and internal resources to drive superior market results.
- Program management and execution - manage the day-to-day logistics of the brand programs. Owns timeline management, budget, and program analysis.
- New product development – utilize consumer-driven insights to drive long-term growth of the brands. Translates insights into profitable product innovations. Develops a selling proposition and sufficient launch support plans to retail.
- Market Analysis - provide consumption-based data analysis for the brand. Provide insight and support to the enterprise to better understand market trends and dynamics. Also, identify opportunities in markets where there are unmet needs.
- Business Forecasting/Results - work with sales, demand planning, and contract vendors to generate accurate volume forecasts. Deliver results for the brand level P&L focusing on net sales and brand contribution.
- Sales – provide the sales organization with presentation materials for retailer presentations using category management best practices.
- Strategic Thinking - the ability to drive both short and long-term brand growth and profitability.
- Critical Thinking - ability to convert analysis into insights, sustainable strategies, and actionable plans.
- Strong communication and influence skills – clear, concise, and persuasive in style. Leads thinking of both marketing and cross-functional counterparts and agencies. Ability to build strong relationships with agency, cross-functional teams, and vendors.
- Bachelor’s degree graduate of Commerce, Management, Business Management, and other related courses.
- Preferably married with children
- With at least 3 years of solid marketing experience in leading and managing one or more of consumer brands on marketing teams.
- Individual must be able to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with an emphasis on collective, collaborative teamwork.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.