- Quezon City, Philippines8th Floor, The Richwell Center, 102 Timog Avenue, Quezon City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Market Research & Competitive Analysis with a strong background in product development
- Strategically assessing market competition in terms of pricing, product, and promotion
- Strong background experience in product development and plan-o-gram particularly in fashion products like shoes, apparel, and bags
- Identify problems and opportunities per brand and formulate solutions for the sales team to implement.
- Create strategic special buys/price off during sale events
- Prepares sales report analysis & merchandising plans for brand or product
- Manages stock position i.e. reorders, sales analysis, depletion of old, discontinued & slow-moving items.
- Inventory Management & Product Movement – In-charge in managing stocks availability and maintain optimal inventory
- Execute appropriate ordering pattern and make necessary adjustments to improve shipment deliveries
- Submit purchase order to the supplier for order confirmation & delivery schedule.
- Monthly trade check and accomplish reports
- Strong background in buying/negotiation with suppliers and clients
- A graduate of Bachelor’s degree in any college degree course.
- Graduate of Industrial Arts, commerce and management is an advantage
- Has at least 3 years of Managerial experience in Merchandising of Play Products, Shoes, Apparel, and other fashion items is an advantage
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.