- Quezon City, Philippines8th Floor, The Richwell Center, 102 Timog Avenue, Quezon City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Product Ordering - responsible for Importation of assigned products to handle.
- Prepares order worksheet per brand for COO’s approval
- Submit purchase order to supplier for order confirmation & delivery schedule.
- Prepares payment request, shipment notices and receiving reports for dissemination to sales and warehouse dept.
- Execute appropriate ordering pattern and make necessary adjustments to improve shipment deliveries
- In-charge of coordinating with foreign suppliers on other relevant matters pertaining to the brands.
- Inventory Management & Product Movement – In-charge in managing stocks availability and maintain optimal inventory
- Manages stock position i.e. reorders, sales analysis, depletion of old, discontinued & slow-moving items.
- Create strategic special buys/price off during sale events
- Review forecast vs actual sales to fulfill stock requirements
- Conduct year-end sale to move out close out products
- Schedule warehouse visit to check product movement and propose recommendations
- Sales Performance Analysis
- Prepares sales report analysis & action plans per brand
- Analyze brand performance and determine ways to position new brands/products in the market.
- Identify problems and opportunities per brand and formulate solutions for sales team to implement.
- Support the sales team in terms of promotion and product availability
- Provide brand direction in all areas i.e. retail, sales, marketing, etc.
- Conduct sales training on product orientation
- Market Research & Competitive Analysis
- Strategically assessing market competition in terms of pricing, product and promotion
- Analyze data, spot trends and new players in the market.
- Monthly trade check and accomplish reports
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Good coordination and communication skills
- A graduate of Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Management, Finance and other relevant courses.
- Retail Merchandising experience is an advantage
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.