- Quezon City, Philippines8th Floor, The Richwell Center, 102 Timog Avenue, Quezon City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Assisting with the completion of audit engagements.
- Learning a thorough knowledge of the Client’s business and related needs.
- Preparing financial statements, and management letters in accordance with professional and Firm standards.
- Auditing of agency payroll
- Cash count audit
- MR audit
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, one or more years audit experience and proficiency in use of computers is required for this position.
- Good interpersonal communication skills are a must to communicate with the client as well as with the colleagues in the organization
- Should have an ability to multi task and complete the assignments within the given time constraints
- A thorough professional co-operative attitude combined with a quality of dependability and reliability
- An eye for detail with excellent time management and organizational skills
- Mathematical skills, analytical thinking ability, communication skills, attention to detail
- Current CPA license, public accounting and financial institution experience a plus.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.