- Quezon City, Philippines8th Floor, The Richwell Center, 102 Timog Avenue, Quezon City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Manage retail staff, including cashiers and people working on the floor.
- Ensure pricing is correct.
- Work on store displays.
- Attend trade shows to identify new products and services.
- Ensure merchandise is clean and ready to be displayed.
- Maintain inventory and ensure items are in stock.
- Keep up with fluctuating supply and demand.
- Analyze operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
- Ensure promotions are accurate and merchandised to the company’s standards.
- Monitor local competitors.
- Maintain store's cleanliness and health and safety measures.
- Organize and distribute staff schedules.
- Help retail sales staff achieve sales targets.
- Handle customer questions, complaints, and issues.
- A graduate of any 4-year business-related course
- Minimum of two years experience as a Store Supervisor
- Preferably, Female
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- To be assigned in Alabang / MOA
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.