- Quezon City, Philippines8th Floor, The Richwell Center, 102 Timog Avenue, Quezon City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Experienced in all government salary compliance, benefits like SSS, Philhealth, Pag-ibig remittances, and BIR employee tax compliance procedures.
- Efficient in payroll operational standards by contributing information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying system improvements.
- Handles payroll financial standards by providing annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Updates records by reviewing and entering changes in exemptions, insurance changes, deductions, paid-time not worked, status, and pay.
- Prepares pay by verifying time records; calculating and producing checks or electronic transfers; calculations.
- Balances payroll accounts by auditing information; identifying and resolving discrepancies; initiating journal entries.
- Ensure company compliance on government mandated wage orders and allowances.
- Maintains payroll records with outmost care and confidentiality.
- Preferably female, college degree graduate of business, commerce or finance course. Highly trustworthy, honest and with work ethics and integrity.
- With at least 2-year experience in payroll operations in supervisory capacity. Experienced in handling payroll operating systems.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.