- Quezon City, Philippines8th Floor, The Richwell Center, 102 Timog Avenue, Quezon City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Designs, implements, and manages sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes. Establishes high levels of quality, accuracy and process consistency in planning, forecasting, and budgeting approaches aligned with the Company plans and goals.
- Ensures planning, forecasting and budgeting efforts are appropriately integrated with other planning processes employed within the Company.
- Responsible for equitably assigning sales force quotas and ensuring the firm’s financial objectives are optimally allocated to all sales channels and resources through the quota program.
- Accountable for the timely assignment of all sales organization objectives.
- Partners with senior sales leadership to identify opportunities for sales process improvement.
- Facilitates successful implementation of new programs through the sales organization by ensuring a well defined, efficient sales process is in place for launch.
- Responsible for the optimal deployment of sales personnel.
- Makes recommendations for changing sales roles, coverage models, or team configurations in order to maximize sales productivity.
- Leads a change management process to build organizational understanding of proposed changes, establish support from key leadership stakeholders, and effectively implement new deployment and job models.
- Ensures sales reports and other internal intelligence is provided to the sales organization. Develops new reporting tools as needed.
- Coordinates with sales leadership and other stakeholders to lead efficient and accurate sales force reporting initiatives.
- ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES
- Achievement of firm sales, profit, and strategic objectives.
- Accountable for the on-time implementation of sales organization quotas and performance objectives.
- Accountable for the thorough implementation of sales organization-impacting initiatives.
- Responsible for the efficient allocation of technology, support, and training resources impacting the sales organization.
- Accountable for accurate and on-0time reporting essential for sales organization effectiveness.
- Achievement of strategic sales objectives defined by company.
- Other task deemed necessary and given by the Management from time to time.
- Graduate of any college course
- Has at least 8 years experience in Sales in a managerial level
- Has strong background in Sales distribution accounts management for different channels in a nationwide coverage
- Has experience on Sales with products for childrens apparel, shoes, infants & toys
- Above average in Sales analysis, forecast and target achievements.
- Has the ablitity to grow accounts and develop sales channels
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.