Key Account Specialist
- Quezon City, Philippines8th Floor, The Richwell Center, 102 Timog Avenue, Quezon City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Submits orders by referring to price list and product
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and result reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans and monthly and annual territory analysis
- Monitors competition by gathering current market place information on pricing , products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems , developing solutions, preparing reports and making recommendation to management
- Achievement of monthly and annual sales targets based on Sales operation plans and strategies
- Highly aggressive, self motivated, persistent and able to work well in high pressure
- Experience in handling Key Account
- College graduate of any degree. Has at least 1 year experience in Sales Account Management and Aquisition.
- Sales driven and enjoys sales negotiations and initiatives.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers or accounts
- Has sales background in infant products, shoes, apparel and toy. And passionate about child developments
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.