- Quezon City, Philippines8th Floor, The Richwell Center, 102 Timog Avenue, Quezon City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Overall responsible for overseeing internal operating controls, processes and practices.
- Provide & recommend changes and enhancements to existing policies and controls to make sure procedures are current, adequate, functional and utilized in accordance with standards established by the government and the company best practices.
- Assesing Risk Management Processes. These processes ensure that compliance is met within all the company's system.
- Guiding Managers and staff. Act as an objective source of guidance and advice for teams within the company to make sure that developments and processes are legal and work towards achieving company-wide goals.
- Preparing Reports. Analyze and evaluate accounting documents, preparing reports that reflect the audit results and document the proposed process. These report are often presented to key members of the company to ensure all staff members are working toward the same goals and complying with regulations
- Researching Emerging Issues. Research the latest trends and issues in the industry, determining the scope of the internal audit accordingly. They develop annual plans, which are discussed with managers and stakeholders to agree on systems that will help the business grow.
- Conduct Follow-up Audits. Conduct follow-up audits to make sure that regulations and sector rules are still being met and best practices are being followed.
- Planning and performing operational and financial audits.
- Identifying business process risks
- Developing testing methodologies to evaluate the adequacy of controls
- Documenting the results of the evaluations
- Developing the recommendations and reports based on audits and presenting these ideas to senior management
- Formulating professional development and educational plans for junior staff members
- Planning and allocating resources and individuals in accordance with skills and schedules
- Other task deemed necessary and given by the Management from time to time
- Strong background and experience with audit methodologies and techniques
- Prior success conducting external or internal audits
- Excellent written and oral communication ability
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Required to have a bachelor’s degree in a specialty area such as accounting, finance or business administration
- With at least 4 years hands-on accountancy or auditing experience
- CPA,CIA or CISA is advantage
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.