- Quezon City, Philippines8th Floor, The Richwell Center, 102 Timog Avenue, Quezon City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Provides direct assistance to the department/division head on daily errands, coordination and schedule of the department or division.
- Provides daily updates and feedback to the superior on the daily transactions of the department.
- Initiates screening/checking and verifying information and data prior to the approval of the superior.
- Provides assistance in data/reports collation and compliance of the sections/departments as required by the Division Head.
- Maintains confidentiality of all privilege information entrusted relevant to the position.
- Reports and deadlines (to be determined by the CFO).
- Other relevant tasked that may be assigned from time to time.
- 4-year college degree graduate of any course, preferably commerce or business course (is an advantage).
- Preferable with at least 1 year experience. Fresh graduates may be considered, but should have an above average scholastic record.
- High degree of honesty, diligence, trustworthiness and credibility.
- Highly committed at work.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.