- To develop monthly, quarterly and annual brand work plan subject to the approval of the brand manager.
- Assists in managing a trial run-through process or assessment prior to its full implementation.
- Assists in executing all marketing plan programs in coordination with Marketing.
- Seeking field research/input on various aspects, such as market conditions, program evaluation.
- Ideas for improving the marketing policies, procedures and strategies of the company he or she is working for
- Provides recommendation by assisting in analysis of reports and promotional programs.
- Assisting in the creation of graphic elements and designs.
- Assists in forecasting, tracking and analyzing monthly sales based on the brand.
- Assisting in the preparation of all brand presentations
- Supports the measuring and reporting brand performance, assisting in the development of new label design, package design, marketing materials, and others
- Provides assistance by receiving and responding to all sales requests about promotion, products, services, etc., and other related activities.
- Marketing, Mascomm or Business Course Graduate
- With Good interpersonal skills
- Can do muti-task, Creative & Resourceful
- With Good Communication skills
- Knowledgeable in Digital Marketing
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.