- Quezon City, Philippines8th Floor, The Richwell Center, 102 Timog Avenue, Quezon City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Duties include assessing accuracy of accounting data, fielding questions directed at accounts payable and receivable, keeping track of records and processing transfers.
- Meets accounting operational standards by contributing financial information to strategic plans and financial reviews.
- Meets accounting financial standards by providing accounting department annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Maintains cash flow by monitoring bank balances and cash requirements; investing excess funds.
- Approves cash disbursements by verifying check amounts against invoices, authorizing checks and wire transfers.
- Approves ledger entries by auditing transactions.
- Renews business insurance by scheduling values including personal and real property, vehicles, computers, equipment, media, and accounts receivable.
- Supports annual audit by providing information and answers to auditors.
- Invoices by verifying coverage and costs.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains financial security by adhering to internal controls.
- Graduate of BS Accountancy or Finance.
- Above average analytical ability.
- Knowledgeable in preparing journal entries, log data into spreadsheets and communicate with outside financial institutions, such as banks.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.