Product Delivery Person
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in 15 days
- Recruiter last seen
- 17 days ago
- Real Estate / Mortgage
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- G/F Pacific Star Building, Gil Puyat Avenue corner Makati Avenue, Makati, Makati, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- MBA or post-graduate degree required.
- Minimum of 7-years experience in supply chain management, logistics or engineering management.
- Experience working with the general contractor or modular systems preferred.
- Enjoys fast-paced work environment.
- Ensure that all homes and products created by our third party suppliers are built exactly to architectural and engineering specifications.
- Manages all manufacturing and delivery related issues, including supply chain management.
- Coordinates with in-house Account Managers for delivery schedules with clients.
- Ensures overall quality of build and production schedules are on target.
- Deploys engineers to ports of export and import for quality assurance.
- Travel to Asia and Europe to visit manufacturing partners.
REVOLUTION Precrafted Properties Limited (www.revolutionprecrafted.com), the only e-commerce branded home company in the industry. Positioned as the most disruptive modular housing firm, REVOLUTION is capitalizing on technology for production capabilities as well for enhancing customer experience. With an exclusive network of 30 as world’s most renowned architects and design luminaries.
The core appeal of the prefabricated home is to liberate homeowners from the constraints of location, construction, and standard design. Cutting-edge technology and cost-efficient production systems allow REVOLUTION to bring great design to a broader market, accessibility being the name of the game. We create everyday livable spaces and evolving them as collectible pieces.