- Do suggestive selling and provide excellent customer service.
- Receive delivery.
- Prepare and cook food.
- Serve food and beverage to customers.
- Clean and maintain store cleanliness.
- Do necessary store reports.
- Function as an all-around Team Member.
- Finished at least 2 years in college or completed a vocational course.
- Experience as barista, knowledge in coffee making and latte art is preferred.
- Experience in food service as a Service Crew or Waitstaff.
- Experience in POS is an advantage, knowledge in MS Office is preferred.
- Has knowledge in customer service, food handling, safety, and sanitation.
- Willing to work on different shifts and render overtime.
- Can communicate well in English and in Filipino.
- Team player, honest, responsible, and reliable.
- Willing to be assigned in both Makati and Pasig areas.
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Educational Requirement
- Completed associate's degree
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- G/F First Lucky Place Annex Building, 2259 Chino Roces Avenue Extension Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 12 openings
About RestaurantConcepts Group, Inc
RestaurantConcepts Group, Inc. is a company holding investments in food retail, food service and restaurants with the intent of building and growing licensed brands to become significant and recognized players in their category. It holds a portfolio of brands and companies that are distinct, rare and valuable and provides its investments focused strategy on all aspects of its organization, products, processes and IT. It builds focus in its everyday operations for growth and sustainability.
The owner and major shareholder is Martin I.P. Lorenzo -- the person behind the Pancake House Group before it was sold in February 2014.Last October 1, 2016, RestaurantConcepts Group, Inc. (RCGI) has acquired Barcino (Tarraco Group, Inc) with 7 existing stores. RCGI also launched another food brand called Bluesmith Coffee and Kitchen last December 1, 2016.